King, I'm perfectly aware of what old colonel was... and equally aware of what he is here and now. In my opinion, the comparison between him and Gladys Kravitz is almost perfect. I say almost, because Gladys never struck me as being hypocritical and anal-retentive. Gladys would probably never use the dishonest fallback position of faux civility and good manners whenever she wanted to dance away from the tough questions concerning hypocritical behavior as you and your little friend old colonel do.... along with the rest of your Liberal Left mutual admiration society.

Maybe you ought to take the advice given by Ken61, and just recant all of your anti-gun rhetoric and support for anti-gunners, since your anti-gun words were causing controversy and derision here for years before I decided to keep it all front and center. But that will never happen because you can't be honest enough to acknowledge your own words. And Gladys, I mean old colonel, can't admit her actual and patently apparent agenda is to silence opposition to the anti-gun rhetoric that trolls like you and Ed Good have polluted this forum with for far too long.

Dishonesty will never be civility King... just ask your imaginary friend John F. Kennedy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.