Originally Posted By: LeFusil
I like Keith. He keeps it real and puts the dingalings on blast. The way I see it, if Keith's putting you on blast...you probably deserved it. And he does so over and over again by posting what these ding dongs have either written or said. He doesn't seem slanderous to me.. And....over the years, Keith has also contributed many technical and otherwise helpful answers in regards to shotguns...much more so than many other so called "contributors". Don't say or write stupid shit...and Keith won't blow you up. Seems simple.

So any questioning of him justifies his diatribes and name calling?

That includes his diverting posts injecting out of context attacks in other threads.

You have a high tolerance for tom foolery, your patience does you credit, Keith's name calling and off topic post show him to act as he accuses others of, in excess.

Sad as you point out he is knowledgeable on doubleguns and is capable of good posts.

Most here are capable of manners he does not demonstrate in many of his posts.

I guess a key is hiding one's identity; it reveals much about some posters.

I do not accept your proposition that his conduct is justified. It is possible to call people out in context and with some level of civility his posts often lack.

Last edited by old colonel; 04/27/17 06:11 PM. Reason: spelling and addition

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS