Ed;
I also see what appears to be a Parker Trojan with rib extension. I also see a big gap at the rear of that extension. As the shoulders of the rib at the front of the extension are tight against the frame the rear of the extension DID NOT wear in ordinary opening & closing of the gun. In my 79 years upon this earth I have never seen a Parker, even a Trojan, with that sloppy a fit. The metal thus had to go somewhere. In the pictures YES I definitely see signs of what appear to be peening. I have never to my knowledge seen this gun or know anything at all about it other than the picture. I stated my reasons for this which anyone who knows guns or even metal could understand.
"IF" you have actual, factual evidence that gun was not peened then PLEASE do state them, but this HOGWASH RUN AROUND just Don't CUT IT. All I'm going to say unless you have some real facts to produce, then I am willing to listen.
All I am doing is committing on the picture, not taking sides For or Agin anyone, just calling the picture as I see it, & I feel I am qualified to comment.
Take it for whatever its worth.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra