Originally Posted By: ed good
and your drivel is perpetuating this torch myth...

Ed, anyone who cares to take the time to read your old posts knows that you have long been a proponent of torch coloring guns.

I believe the only "myth" part is where you blamed it all on "Master Gunsmith Old Ed Lander". It would appear that a disproportionate number of guns sold by you have been "enhanced" by dubious techniques such as torch coloring, peening, top levers bent so that they appear to be right of center, etc. How do you explain all that?

And one thing that definitely is NOT a myth is that you, Ed Good, have repeatedly voiced your support for anti-2nd Amendment politicians, and gun bans and restrictions on certain classes of firearms:

too many people in this country possess too many semi automatic firearms...including the police.

elementary statistical theory and the law of probability indicates that the only meaningful solution to the growing number of misuses of that class of firearms is to reduce the number of semi automatic firearms now in wide distribution nationwide.

reducing the amount of anything will reduce its misuse.
Post # 400299

and for those who argue there should be no restriction or prohibition of any class of arms, anywhere...well that is a rather selfish, self focused and unrealistic view, in my opinion....

....is a weak attempt at demagoguery.

next question:

does the second amendment prohibit state and local governments from regulating the keeping of arms by the people?

i believe it does not...what say you?

http://news.yahoo.com/celebrities-demand-removal-confederate-symbol-mississippi-flag-225831525.html

if mississippians can have a dialog regarding restriction of the display of "the flag", then why cant we have a dialog here regarding the restriction of semi auto handguns?

guess no body here has the balls to answer my question:

disarm...seems to work for the rest of the civilized world...

why not us?

Would you care to take this discussion private Ed? Too bad! I'd rather do it right here in the open so everyone knows you are an anti-gunner... which is my opinion of you based upon your very own words.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.