Hi folks, new member here wishing everyone a merry Christmas & happy, healthy and prosperous New Year !
Thought I'd resurrect this old post with some questions re. the Diskinson Estate since I'm considering purchasing one.
L. Brown stated that the one he tested had about 8Lbs. pull on the front trigger and he had Mark Beasland pull the action on it and found there's not a lot of engagement between the sear and hammer which makes trigger work tricky and in another post, Lloyd3 commented that he got his Dickinson back from service from PISCO who adjusted the triggers to approx. 3 1/2 to 4 lbs.
So my question is how difficult and costly would it be to have the trigger pull adjusted on these guns by a qualified gun smith ?
How is the newer oil finished stock compared to the older gloss finish models ?
Has anyone ordered one with upgraded stock ?
Also if these guns are build on scaled frames as I have read, are these frames scaled for each and every gauge ? reason I'm asking is because I would like to know if it would be possible to order one with two sets of barrels, a 16 and 20 build on a 20 gauge frame.
Any advice or opinion would be greatly appreciated.
I would also be interested in knowing how these guns are holding out and if you are all still satisfied with them since some of you have owned them for a few years now.

Last edited by sidelock 16; 12/22/16 01:31 PM.