Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
A couple questions for Ken61: Can you please explain what makes Obama a Marxist- Leninist? I can see reasons someone might disagree with him or examples where he has fallen short of fixing all our problems, but a Communist??? Forced millions out of work??? Please support these claims with some data. Thanks.

Who are you to question anyone Liar Bill? Do you think we have forgotten the lies you posted here several days ago about the Republican party? You never answered those questions I posed about which Party did more for passing the 1964 Civil Rights Act, the 1965 Voting Rights Act, or the 19th Amendment giving women the right to vote. Instead you acted like the dishonest coward you are and tried to accuse me of lying about correct lubrication for an MMC checkering tool. What a sorry dickhead you are. And tell us Liar Bill, has the incompetent retired public school English teacher learned to spell "skeptics" yet?

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Thanks, Ken. I think I do understand how many,many people have been ignored, shut out, abandoned, and made obsolete by the forces that operate the world. I also think it's a failure on the part of both parties though I'm inclined to give more blame to the Democrats. They used to represent the underdog. The Republicans haven't done so since Lincoln. If Trump could make an effort now to heal the Great Divide, he could win some support from his sceptics.

It's funny how a thread that tells the truth about Obama bring out all of the Fudds and Libtards.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.