Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Craig, I care a great deal about the erosion of basic manners and courtesies. That is my first objection to Trump. He's the master of the grossest kind of insult, and he does it reflexively with no regard whatsoever for truth or facts.

Ah yes! More bullshit from rocky mtn bill ferguson who made this reflexive and gross insult right here in his post #422369 on 10/13/15 in Misfires.

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it kicked you in the nuts. You're a brainwashed cultist.

And how about these "basic manners and courtesies" that Bill showed us in his post #422725 on 10/16/15. As it turned out, when Billy finally did provide some of the "evidence" I sought, it was proven to be false by craigd, J.C. Hannum, canvasback, and myself:

Keith,you keep demanding evidence.Why? You have no interest in evidence. Evidence is all over the landscape, but you have to remove your head from your fundament to see it. Every post of yours on Misfires points to the conclusion that you are an A** hole. Why don't you post a little evidence that you're not?

Gee ex-teacher Bill, I'll bet you could teach Donald Trump a thing or two about being both crude and being a hypocrite too! The only difference I see between you and Trump is that he was interested in vaginas while you were thinking about rectums and testicles. And how many times did you get caught in Misfires being less than truthful with your so-called facts? If you'd like, I can replay some of them here to refresh your faulty memory. Don't you wish the things you said in Misfires were really gone?

It is interesting that Libtard Bill can be so intensely concerned about Trump dragging the country down while he totally ignores the many foreign and domestic policy failures of the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. And Bill is just as reliable as Little King when it comes to supporting and defending those extreme anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats who work so hard to infringe upon our Constitutional Gun Rights. Bill's boy Obama has done absolutely nothing to shore up or stabilize the Social Security and Medicare that Bill is so concerned about. Instead of preventing jobs from going to Mexico, Obama permitted millions of illegal Mexicans to remain here taking American jobs without consequences. And why would we expect him to understand any questions about the rise of ISIS or the explosive cost increases in health insurance coverage under ObamaCare when he cannot even comprehend Dave K's pictures?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.