Small sample for me too. Have seen a single problem out of 6-8 guns, expeditiously handled by the factory, by the way.
I'm not buying, just haven't seen enough bad to get a sour taste as of now. I'm open to possibilities.

So, Remington 32s aren't vintage? A lot of guys have been shooting those guns at my club for as long as I've been alive and they seem to be the Timex of club guns.
Really.

Vintage? Ithacas are good, once you get to 2 3/4" spec guns. I know a lot of guys consider them less than asthetically pleasing, but, I can't look at the gun when I'm shooting a bird, try as I might, so, I don't care how they look, just how they fit.
Hey, a lot of guys probably don't like the music I listen to, either. I'm OK with that.
NIDs are a sound design, well put together, by a factory that cared, as is the Nitro.
Few issues. That is what I like the best in an old gun, not styling.

George Hoenig is right on about a lot of things when it comes to what works and what really doesn't on guns. If every guy who came here wondering how much money they should throw at their American classic would take the time to read what Dewey said about a few of them, there would likely be fewer times when the term "money pit' was seen posted here.
I get queasy when I see some of the answers to guestions that obvious newbies ask here about Grampa's old gun.

Best,
Ted