Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Craig, " the most unpopular candidate in history" got 2 million more votes than Trump. I can easily understand someone not liking Hillary Clinton, but it's hard to grasp why anyone would consider Trump's election a resounding mandate for anything. The guy got in by the skin of his teeth. It will be most interesting to see how we all fare a few months down the road. I hope for the best but fear for the worst.

Of anyone here Bill, you would seem to be the last person who would want a more populous state like kali telling folks in Montana what to do. Do you want their hunting regs dictating if you can access your favorite spots?

Since you're fearing for the worst, you're willing to speculate. What do you think would happen if all of western and upstate New York or Northern California was put into play. You honestly don't believe Trump would have recognized the numbers and spent time in the areas were folks give up and don't bother to vote?

You do understand that as a courtesy, the election reporters will wait till the second that kali polls close. Then, they immediately call the state for the dem and had them 55 electoral votes. Is that 'fair' to spot the dem 20% of the vote that they need, just for having a pulse. I bet there's a ton of Californians who would beg to differ if they thought it mattered.