Originally Posted By: King Brown
I'd cry, too, if I lived in a country that didn't know how to lose in regularly scheduled tests of its democratic governance, lowering the bar so low to offer a disgusted electorate the two most unpopular candidates in its history.

Boehner was "my man" for trying to make the republic's dysfunctional system work as the founders intended by re-writing over many years. The GOP vowed to oppose everything Obama proposed before he was sworn in; Obama's pleaito the party was the opposite at his last press conference.

Until Americans learn to lose--- and win---respecting each other and their institutions they will remain a great country tearing itself to pieces, a collective "party of the people" a distant memory. On a personal note, James and I are Canadians of differing sides who know how to lose. I lose more often!

The sociopathic degree of your ignorant pomposity is really hilarious. Your generalizations, according to the subjective morality of your commie philosophy are only valid to your fellow anti-American, statist, religious nuttjobs.

As usual, you ignore the objective reality of the situation. On one hand, we had a candidate that promised perpetuating the statist agenda of economic destruction and loss of freedom, a fact of the last eight years.

The other candidate promised change and relief from the statist policies of the past, but who was relentlessly psychopolitically demonized on a personal level. Just like any Republican would have been. Obviously only the dupes, minions, and useful idiots bought into that one.

Now, as expected, you continue to parrot the psychopolitical narrative, despite it being de facto disproven by the election results.

You are irrelevant, as are references to your country, and are becoming pathetically more so with each passing day.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.