Originally Posted By: King Brown
....I don't recall any forum member supporting his arrival in terms of his admirable human qualities....

....The UNITED States---90 per cent of each side voting along racial lines---now has its man on a white horse....

Hey King, which one of the two two comments looks like one of the most racist comments I've ever seen around these parts? You always came across as a roll up your sleeves fellow not a pouter and food thrower. I seem to remember that there was a distinct agenda to hype perceived 'bad' news about Trump on the trail, and no desire to discuss what 'admirable' means. The President elect won on the tiniest of campaign budgets, got very luke warm party support, redefined 'ground game', and kept lobbyist money away. He threaded an amazing balance between 24/7 advertising and being a forgotten early exit sixteener.

Okay, I guess the other comment was the racist one. What has Canada done for blacks, lip service or elevate to high office. In case you hadn't noticed, bo didn't run this time around. The gal that lost probably hasn't jumped on a horse, white of course, in quite a bit. If the dems knew they'd get a race line vote, why run the old white gal and not the distinguished 'gentleman' of color, sanders? No fair sprinkling in gratuitous mention of low level brown skinned dupes.

No, I think there were actual issues at stake. Heck, putin's clearly driven by high octane testosterone, hill could'a bat her eyelashes and led him around like a puppy, eh.