Ahhh, where should I begin? Right after the election and things were a little raw, I responded pretty strongly to King, referring to him by the little "pet" name I've given him, "Comrade Sralin". This is a little play on words in the Russian language from the Stalinist era, "Sralin" meaning "Shitehead", or " Man of Shite", which the Soviet people used for Stalin. Sometimes with the predictable results.

Now, it's quickly becoming obvious that things will be happening fast, causing all the predictable distorters and dupes to come forth. Add this to the appearance that the Democrat party seems to be drawing the opposite conclusions from the election as to why the results occurred. As a result my optimism and good feelings are growing daily, as I anticipate possibly decades of economic prosperity and happiness, another thing that is anathama to the Democrat party's future.

Consequentially, I find it hard to take people like King seriously, and the really fun thing is that I really don't have to. I always responded to King's posts before, as I considered it necessary for other folks to understand his political views, which I"m sure you all did anyway.

King's, and Obama's, and the Democrat party's views and beliefs have been decicisivly rejected by the American voter. The dupes, minions, and useful idiots can wail, demonize, and make whatever excuses they want. The reality is, and many or most of us remember that once upon a time ago that the same thing happened, and now it's "Morning in America again".

Last edited by Ken61; 11/15/16 08:09 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.