Originally Posted By: Ken61
Originally Posted By: King Brown
On a brighter side, he exposed the "inalienable right" myth for all to see. He promised as president to choose judges to make the Court rule on the Constitution to HIS way of thinking, and to punish his enemies as a consequence.

Sralin,

Once again you prove your ignorance about America. Judges who decide their rulings based on the Constitution are quintessentially AMERICAN. As opposed to the statist, religious, sociopathic variety appointed by the Red Bretheren of yours in the Democrat Party. Punishing political enemies is the hallmark of totalitarians, not constitutionalists.

I hate to disagree Ken, but King has not proved his ignorance of America here. What he has once again proved is his own extreme dishonesty. He knows damn well that Trump did not make any such promise to pick judges who would pervert the Constitution to his own way of thinking, and to also punish his enemies as a consequence.

This will be yet another place where King pretends to IGNORE my challenge to prove his latest lie. He can't prove it because it didn't happen. King's dwindling list of admirers won't be able to help him out either. I'll bet a couple of them are Googling their asses off right now hoping to prove me wrong, but they will also remain silent when they realize their Anti-2nd Amendment Canadian friend is lying again. But in true Liberal fashion, the ends justify the means for King. I know you have recognized this dishonest and despicable behavior in King (Comrade Sralin) in the past Ken. It was called Takiyya... also known as lying for the faith.

The Top Seven Techniques Liberals Use to Lie About Conservatives

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.