Dave arbitrates within reason. My posts keep as close to preserving the Second Amendment as most members here. They do not engage in partisan and personal attacks. My last addressed a danger to the Second (of any interpretation) of fear and growing gun violence while pro and con of the enduring debate see little being done because of hung governance.

As a member of our international board who lived and worked in your country for many years, and cares for it immensely and with great affection in these parlous times, I have said the NRA is the only major guarantor of gun rights and have criticized it as I have with our NFA when I considered it insensitive to our particular interests. I don't denigrate anyone for how they vote.

You should not need to be reminded that I'm not a "foreigner" on the board. Our host has invited members as equals from around the world to contribute to the forums---and they do. It should not have passed your notice that members from outside the United States always contribute information and opinions without the name-calling and rudeness you've exhibited here.

That's one of Dave's rules, too.