Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
I only said that because dumshit told me to..I dunno and don't care much how you support your Military...I am not a Canadian citizen, don't vote or pay taxes or reside there..So I don't have "Stature"...Unlike you fools, I think Canadians can run Canada without my help. I think we can run the US without yours...I'm glad you know who Corb Lund is...Got a lil drunk with him Last Tuesday...If you eastern Canadians can get some of your people off the dole, and get them to speak English, well. hell, maybe you could even contribute...

"Unlike you fools"!

I tried LD, but it's time for you to [censored] off back to wherever you went for a couple of years. If you can't have a conversation on any subject without slagging everyone in the vicinity then you are stupider than I imagined.

It's probably within your capabilities to distinguish what I write from what King writes but you are too lazy to bother. So, much as I hate to, I have to tell you for the second time....go [censored] yourself.

As far as getting people to speak English and get off the dole, how's that going for you and your Mexican friends. Like I said earlier in this thread....glass houses, man.

Just occurred to me.....you're an old fart now....probably still drunk from last Tuesday with Corb. That would at least explain your posts.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia