Less than 200 on the second go round.. Was on for quite awhile before then. Remember all the old timers and was glad I made the effort to visit Bill Wise and his lovely wife, Rosalee. He had just finished "The Indian Giver". He printed out a copy and signed it for me.(He insisted that I leave the room when he signed it. I am sure he did not want me to witness the contortions he must have gone through to sign it with the pen held in his mouth) Still regret not buying a duck or goose call made by the Russian from Mastadon teeth . Geno perhaps? Got lots of good times here and I learned how little I know about doubles. Bought a well worn but sound leg of mutton case from Vic. One poster who I will not name, GAVE me a 20ga LC Smith (in great mechanical shape but pitted from rust due to storage in a wet case) It was given and delivered free of charge for the express purpose of cutting barrel and stock for my young at the time daughter. I did, but have regretted it. Never before or since have I received such a thoughtful gift from a total stranger. I could go on, but have enjoyed this site for many years and am grateful! Thanks Dave!