Please do. I think it's a classic. The other reason I avoid the 16- all my duck hunting camo coats-parkas are set for 12 gauge only shells- mainly 2.75" but I also own and shoot 3 longer chambered pumpguns- 2 Model 12 Heavy Duck guns, and a nasty weather special ops. Mossenburger 835-- so I do need to be careful if I am shooting a Model 12- 12 gauge 2.75" chambered pumpgun for waterfowling- And I have a lighter green hunting coat and also a tan vest- both marked 20 gauge on the front breast pocket area- for the times (very few) when I use my 20 gauge M12--if we had a legal quail season here in MI- that might be more often. So, should I acquire a 16- in my senior years with memory slips now and then, I would need to get another coat and vest, and mark them for 16 gauge shells. Do they still color code 16 gauge shells, as Federal did years ago-purple.?? Hum, wonder if LL Bean has a "Jimmie Hendrix" edition of their upland hunting apparel- nice purple touches, color of royalty-and sometimes even Sir Elton John- Wow!!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..