Number 238, but, have been here since 1997, when I bought a computer. The really amazing thing to me is I am still chugging along with the SAME computer, a Mac G4!
I have wondered if some of the older members we remember just didn't want the trouble of a new computer, and when the old one died or locked up, just thought "screw it", and haven't been seen or heard from since. A few, (Oscar, Russ, Ole Cowboy, John Mann, etc.) I know that isn't the case.
I bought a Tobin from John Mann. When I opened the box, I discovered he was a cigar smoker. I convinced Russ, on the phone, that there was no take-down on his Charlin that didn't involve tools and disassembly. Provided photos for a Larry Brown piece in Shooting Sportsman on French guns to Vic Venters, I think. Watched with sick glee whenever Don and Russ discussed models 21s. John M, the furniture guy, gave Lowell Glenthorne his nickname, "Thorny". John Mann's April Fools joke seemed WAY too good to be true from where I was sitting, at the time, but, a couple guys took the bait and tried to buy the 'Smith from the Amish goat herder, Tolly.
God, it was hilarious as it unfolded.

You had to be there.

Best,
Ted