Gentlemen & Ladies, I am ask this 'Question" often. I try to break it down this way. Country of Origin, be it Austria, Germany, Czechoslovakia,Finland, Prussia, Sweden,Russia,Poland,Hungary,Denmark,Spain,Italy,North America, South America, Brazil,Mexico.India,China, Ireland,Norway, Scotland, and of course,"Merrie Olde Mecca'....'OOppss,England, North of Birmingham, Birmingham Proper, South of Birmingham,London. Now I know 'Webers Scholars' will be 'Critiqueing'(SP) this, sorry If I left a few countries out,(Like Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya)But...Would'nt one have to 'Pull each piece completely 'Down'to be able to evaluate the standard of Craftsmanship??? Then of course we would have to determine if the work of "THE DECORATORS" could be, in any way classified in the"Made in the World"....Following is a'Quote from a Seasoned Gunmaker' (From the Old School of'Hacksaw & File')We Incidentaly,served our time together at Purdey's,1953-59......"Fortunately I have some very nice customers. They know their guns and appreciate that the quality of a gun is what is behind the engraving- while beautifully executed engraving will always enhance a gun, ultimately it is the quality of overall workmanship which matters. We strive to achieve the highest possible standards". Peter Nelson. Trevallion/cc.