Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Originally Posted By: keith
I am curious who the "good people" are who have been run off this forum by "rightwingnuts"???

"I'm still waiting for Geo to tell me who the poor sensitive "good guys" are who were driven off by mean Conservatives."

keith, was that a request for a list? How about a list of those conservtives run off by the liberals...Geo

Yes Geo, that was a request for a list. Even a decent representative partial list would be nice.

Then we can try to play fair and balanced for a change and tackle the question of Conservatives who were run off by Liberals... Or more accurately, Conservatives who got sick and tired of trying to debate people who lied and presented false data and then got all huffy and butt-hurt when they were called out on it.

That pretty much sums up why Jim departed, but King Brown dishonestly attempts to paint a different scenario. But of course, I am mean-spirited and wrong for pointing that out.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.