So tell me this ClapperZapper... why didn't you just sue me when I repeatedly asked you to prove the false facts you presented about the Dept. of Energy a while back? I gave my opinion of you then, and it hasn't changed. Aren't you a big gorilla, and haven't I rattled your cage enough? I think people like you and King would love to think they can control the conversation through fear and intimidation.

An elderly retired lawyer friend who had a reputation in my area of being nasty and ferocious divorce lawyer told me why he stopped practicing divorce law. After successfully picking the bones of his client's ex-husband, the angry man walked up to him on the steps of our county courthouse and drilled him. He broke his jaw and a couple teeth. The man was arrested and convicted of assault. My friend the lawyer told me his attacker is now a free man and he had next to nothing to lose in any civil actions due to his assault. But my friend had to endure pain, surgery, and dental work and still suffers from severe headaches from TMJ as a result of the attack.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
CZ, I don't know if the US is most litigious place on earth, as many say, but you'd think by now members would know truth is not an absolute defence against libel, slander, defamation.

I also believe that King would love to think his words above are true. Of course, why would we expect respect for the First Amendment from this foreigner who spends so much time here attempting to undermine the Second Amendment?

Originally Posted By: King Brown
That's why I asked Dave "to look at" increasingly inflammatory posts while homeland security is collecting metadata zealously into every aspect of our lives. Keeping grief from Dave is his responsibility---and ours.

So King, please tell us how Dave responded when you ratted out Jim and attempted to say he was making death threats against your anti-gun hero George Soros?

It is very revealing to see King once again standing on the side opposite of truth and honesty. Of course, King was the only one here who defended Lyin' Brian Williams and who suggested that I should forgive the cowardly slimy piece of shit nca225 for posting vile remarks about my daughters.

Now we have King suggesting that Jim was ejected from Misfires when it was evident that Jim simply got tired of dealing with him and several other disgusting dishonest Liberals.

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
You kids still don't get it.

You are spending Dave's money. Not yours.

If what ClapperZapper is saying was true, Dave Weber needs to shut down Misfires and do like Hillary Clinton and destroy the archives and PM records.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.