I've read the Yellowcake story in detail from multiple sources Billy. There is absolutely nothing linking George Bush to fudged intelligence that led us into war in Iraq, and there is certainly nothing linking George Bush to forged Yellowcake Uranium documents. Apologies to canvasback for borrowing his line but...

You already knew that.

And that is why you have not been able to supply the proof you claim is "all over the landscape". Will you now show us your proof that "other Pols from both Parties signed on" to this crime of fudging intelligence? You just keep digging and compounding your lies. Repeating a lie and denigrating me isn't going to make it true Billy, any more than your recent false claim that George Bush did not supply critical funding for teacher training for "No Child Left Behind"... another lie you let ride rather than having the back-bone to admit.

Anything you post is not automatically rejected by me, but it is scrutinized and fact checked because you have lied to us on numerous occasions and can not be trusted. When you are proven to be wrong or lying, you either run like a coward or attempt to shoot the messenger.

I'm not looking for converts Billy. I'm very happy to expose liars and frauds and keyboard cowards like you. Your shrill, yet vacuous response is very rewarding to me. Please tell us how a Short Bus Window Licker like you ever became a teacher.

Oh, by the way Billy, here's a link to a story from Liberal NBC News about 550 metric tons of Yellowcake Uranium that the U.S secretly removed from Iraq in 2008

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25546334/ns/wo...q/#.VivSHG52Vyw

Amazingly, a CBS News story on the same secret mission is virtually word-for-word identical. How is that even possible Billy? Apparently, it's only plagiarism when the Liberal Left isn't conspiring to use the same talking points. Yet neither of these very Liberal Left News sources was able to link Bush to fabricated or false "fudged" intelligence that led to war.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-secretly-takes-yellowcake-from-iraq/

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.