James... canvasback, Bravo! Extremely well done.

Too bad that facts and the truth are wasted on someone like King Brown. But all is not lost because it does serve to illustrate just who and what he really is. King is not alone. He is just the most frequent practitioner here.

Earlier in this thread, rocky mtn transplant bill lied when he told you that Bush fudged the intelligence to trick us and other nations into taking out Saddam. Then he tried to tell you that Obama was a U.S. Senator at that time when he was not.

Yesterday, Caitlyn SKB magically read my post and responded while ostensibly having me on IGNORE! Then she went on to tell us she is an Independent Moderate who has no intention of voting Democrat in 2016, and hopes to vote for a Moderate Republican.

Ed Good might be stupid enough to believe her, but I doubt anyone else is. It was about as revealing and meaningful as King's oft repeated weasel-word line, "I've never voted Liberal."

I have never met you James, but I very much believe you have character, honesty, and integrity. The three Libtards I just cited above have repeatedly demonstrated they have none. It makes me proud to know how much they dislike me.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.