Originally Posted By: King Brown
Let's see if my post was "designed to sway the uninformed."....
....Numbers rarely tell the whole story....

....conservative aberration...."sadistic Victorian schoolmaster." His government was "rotten,"....Sadistic and rotten....the media is conservative-owned....culture-shift....right-wing experiment....Liberal tide rose....Trudeau's astonishing victory and legitimacy....his negativity and mean-spiritednness....I doubt Trudeau is beyond the pale....Stephen Harper deserved to lose....Harper swiftly marginalized....experienced such magnanimity....I haven't heard anyone blaming or vilifying....Trudeau's win had greater legitimacy than Harper's....It conformed to our national character....

....Where's my hypocrisy....

Are you sure the numbers don't matter? You heaped a bunch of 'punks game' on your side of the balance beam. In the end, Canada retains the legitimacy of her culture of pain and violence, snatching food out of the mouths of natives, and raising taxes on the vast right wing created poverty class.

In the end, it's still only 39.6%, and you're playing to feelings. Lobbying the ole uninformed again, eh? I feel better, does anyone else.