Another lie King Brown is trying to dance away from is this dishonest comment he made about me during one of his many attempts to discredit me:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
His comedic projection of swords and snakes as tough masculinity comes off as homophobic and distinctly phallic!

I've asked King Brown several times to give us some proof of this lie. I spoke of the foolishness of taking your foot off the neck of a lying snake, but fail to see any phallic symbolism there. And I would like to know where I made any "tough masculine projections of swords".

C'mon King. Put up or shut up. You made the claim... now back it up. Or explain to us why you tried to tar me with your homosexual brush. Is this more of your Psychological Projection? Why are you fantasizing about phalluses? When someone mentions a snake, why does your mind go to Trouser Snakes or Pants Pythons?
Where did I ever even mention a sword? And why does the thought of a sword send your mind to thinking about penises?

This all sounds like some repressed homosexuality to me. Are you on the verge of finally coming out of the closet? Is this why you got so excited over seeing your gay Obama light up the White House in rainbow lights? Is this why you were so taken by Pope Francis' "Who am I to judge?" statement about queers? You've only repeated that here about 50 times. What vested interest do you have in those particular words?

Should we be calling you Kloset Kween Brown?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.