Originally Posted By: King Brown
As a pragmatic liberal, I "side with"....

....No one likes what happened with Iran but it was the best the big players and Germany could come up with Iran holding good cards and, while desperate from sanctions, could easily hold out long enough to make bombs....

....The big players said we're not playing chicken.

There's a lot more in this than the bomb. Civil enough?

I guess you do make my point. The appearance of civility on some issues, pragmatically advances the left wing agenda for all issues.

Take this issue alone. It seems the big 'players' aren't really Iran's neighbors, but actually do look to assert terroristic influence from across big ponds, like our peaceful friends the russians.

More unfortunate, you do admit the sanctions are working. I wonder if the extreme left would take to supporting these proiranian marching orders if bo had woke up one morning and decided sit back and spectate while the horizon well damaged the gulf or his epa oopsied a bunch of the wild west's water supply.

If libs and dems can be stirred into action with so little substance, why would someone insist that R's have to follow some play book, which dems don't have follow, when they are trying to sort themselves out from a large primary crowd.