L3n4rd,
If the .362 groove diameters hold up, I am becoming more convinced that the rifle may have been rechambered from an older 9.3 cartridge.While,in my view,this shouldn't be done, it was done pretty often.The barrels on a double rifle are usually thick enough that it is not as bothersom as it would be in a drilling with a typically thin barrel.Since you said a pulled bullet enters a fired case,that is not a concern.You may have trouble getting it to shoot both barrels to the same(or close)point of impact.I noted the 2 shots you posted the photo of were fired from only 50 feet.Even though they were close together,it may be a different story at 100 yards.Bullet stability may also be a concern,since older 9.3 cartridges often used shorter bullets than the 9.3x74R,therefore may have slower twist.Whether these really are problems can only be determined by shooting it.If they are problems, they are not insurmountable.When you get the S&B ammo, it is important to hold the rifle as you would while hunting,fire both barrels very quickly,let them cool to ambient temp.between pairs of shots, and be able to id which shot came from which barrel(I use 2 targets).On the other hand, everything may work great. This is not to scare you, it is to let you know that if you need to,you can likely make it work out.
Mike