Originally Posted By: DAM16SXS
I live in #48, Massachusetts. I have held a Class A Large Capacity CCP for at least a couple of decades. Each time it comes up for renewal my local police dept sends a renewal form about three months before my licence's expiration date. The police here in my town know very well how bureaucracies work and how these things can get held up for months. It has never been much of a problem for me.

On the other hand, I have never tried to buy an "evil looking" firearm either here in MA or any other state... I'm sure I would have to walk through hell and back and still never be allowed to buy one under the law as it currently exists.

The wacko's and mentally disturbed have caused this for us and politicians eager to pander for votes have grouped all gun owners among the wackos and mentally disturbed..... Guilty until proven innocent here in a large part of the USA.

Will it ever get better?? In our lifetimes??

I feel sorry for you and also give your credit for persevering in this State . I was born and raised there and one of the happiest days of my life was when I moved out.
I also have an Arizona Concealed Carry license even though one is no longer necessary in this State but is required if you carry in other States. Unfortunately; I have to go to California frequently and that State won't recognize my license.
Jim

Last edited by James M; 07/29/15 08:43 AM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.