Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Stella Artois in a bottle, 800 thread count sheets, crystal glasses...me thinks you're (it's you're dal) gay.

Hey lonesome, can you believe this guy? Our multi-millionaire braggart still hasn't mastered third grade grammar and phonetics. Maybe he made his millions as a professional NBA player. Too bad he already told us he's Canadian. If he'd told us he was from the states, he could be bragging to us about his Congressional Medal of Honor. The only thing missing is hearing about his close personal relationship with JFK, MLK, and dating Jackie Kennedy.

I loved this remark from dal to J.R.B., or you, or both:

Originally Posted By: dal
As for being gay, well, if being gay is me….and being straight is you….I’d rather be gay then live your sorry life. Most of the gays I know…own their own business. What business do you own that bought you that hub cap?

Seriously??? dal is essentially telling us he's rather sidle up to some other man's hairy ass than drink from a hub cap? This freakin' place is getting as bad as San Francisco. We could probably all afford Hollands and Purdeys as truck guns if we got smart and sold gay wedding cakes! Is it just me, or does anyone else see the inconsistency of a self-professed rich guy who is simultaneously critical of the wealthy late Sam Walton's business model. Sam wasn't so pretentious as to drive a Yaris. He drove an old pick-up truck. He also owned a pretty successful business even though he was heterosexual. Go figure.

It must be that crude brandy distilled from fermented lichens and moss that they drink up there. Or maybe the alcohol leached the lead out of the crystal glasses. Or both. Pass that hub cap over here please. I need a shot of Kentucky bullshit solvent.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.