"Given up" on my Country? Hardly. I believe in my Country, and the American Exceptionalism of Individual Freedom and Equality as guaranteed by the Constitution.

You're attempting to somehow distort the Soviet subversion of religious statism into American society as somehow "American".

"Anti-Democrat"? Again, preposterous. Asserting that being against "Mob Rule" unrestrained by the Constitution is somehow "Aristocratic" is equally preposterous and shows a true lack of both intellectual objectivity as well as philosophical ignorance. The true "glorified aristocracy" in America today is due to statism, primarily fueled by the Democrat Party. This statist "Ruling Class" is able to confiscate the freedom of their free and equal citizens at will, and use the money to buy political power. It is really a form of Slavery or Feudalism, where the self-anointed nobility have control over the economic destiny of their Serfs.

You seem to be unable to understand, and therefore debate, the concept of Constitutionally Limited Government.

Last edited by Ken61; 07/20/15 09:25 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.