Why would you people have the graven image of the monarch from another country on your currency? - I'm sure you know why. Nonetheless, due to past history with the British. Never really much cared about it, its only money. I'm sure one day it will disapear from our currency.

Why would an atheist such as yourself even care if the word "God" appears on the money from another country? - I don't care. I just asked why it is there. But as usual, you rarely answer the question. I could ask why the pyramid with the eye, or the owl is on there also. I'll save that for a later date.

Are you one of those people who goes into a swoon when someone from the British Royal family visits? - Nope. But it brings in business to local economy of the town/city they may visit. My son actually did a Judo demonstration for her majesty (errr...gag) one year, so it was kind'a cool. I'd rather he had met Mother Teresa, before her passing.

Shouldn't you be more concerned that a dollar bill still says "One Dollar" when it is actually worth only five cents due to inflation? - Nope. I have way more than a half million of them in the bank....sooo....not worried, and in reality, there's very little I can do about it. It's in other people's hands.

.....sticking your nose into our business when you should be concerned about things in your own country... - I've stuck my nose into about 28 countries of the world, including yours. Yours is a nice country, with some very ingenious people, some of the best in the world. Visited some nice friendly small towns, tasted some ...oooooohhhh....so nasty shine. We loved NY City. I'm amazed at how much you hate about your country, when it has tried so hard, and succeeded, in being an economic force, and favored as one of the best countries in the world to live in, and yet it sounds like, your hearts are so filled with hate.

....and a Long Gun Registry that has not been dismantled as prescribed by law in Quebec.' - Don't really care about that, that's Quebec's problem. I spoke at great length, a few weeks ago with a gun store owner in NY State. Some of our gun laws are less restrictive then yours I think. We do not have to ship to an FFL, I can buy ten long guns, and cases of ammo, without any background checks or three day waiting period. Everyone in my family has their long gun possession/acquisition license (except the wife), and I'll have my hand gun license shortly....so no biggie.

Did I miss anything?

That's how you answer questions by the way, you should try it some day.

D.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?