You have acknowledged honestly that your notion of liberty can't be implemented:

"There is no "Debate". It is merely subversion and circumvention. The Constitution can be changed by the amendment process. That is obviously not happening."

It is not happening. And why?

"The perils of Democracy are well known. It disintegrates into Mob Rule. That's why America is a Constitutional Republic. Now, since the Constitution is not being adhered to, the degradation, or de-evolution is accelerating."

"True, I relate topics to their philosophical basis. Statist beliefs and dogma that are sociopathically inflicted on others against their will is a main point of mine. This is because that Statist indoctrination is only possible if the person has the faith-based belief that there is no such thing as individual freedom and equality. To have this belief, one must either totally discount or disregard the existence of the American Constitution, which was designed to prevent Religious Statism."

Philosophy deals with ultimate reality, not what you would like it to be, Ken. No one discounts or disregards the constitution's existence. It may not be adhered to your liking because of public and court majorities advancing the liberal and progressive traditions of freedom- and liberty-professing Americans who live by and die for it. There is non other way for constitutionally limited government to prevail. "Preposterous" won't do.

To clear your thinking on constitutional affairs, I recommend The Classical Liberal Constitution, The uncertain quest for limited government, latest book by Richard A. Epstein, the 12th-most cited legal lawyer of the 20th century, one of the most influential legal thinkers of modern times.