Originally Posted By: dal
Not surprised you never answered the question.

What if the Islamic terrorist on his death bed, had a life saving kidney for your wife, on her's?

I would donate the blood by the way....

....Center is where I may have an ideology, but Im willing to look into others...

....Center is an open mind....

It's not my way, but when you say open mind, what if I call you a sorry ass, and your head is spinning so much, you're not willing to look at other ideas. That's got to be a least half as good as your, I notice the lines drawn, side.

I'm not surprised that you deflect away from my question. A pint of blood is a pint of blood, a kidney is a kidney. All that matters is that it was obtained legally, medically indicated and used properly. No, I doubt we'd ever be able to track the donor, yes, my wife or kid can have the kidney. I repeat yes.

What you don't seem to want to address, is that it's NOT donor blood or organs when it's still in the donor. I don't care if you would donate blood to a radical islamic terrorist, all I was asking was that if you would let him hear that the donor had a jewish sounding name, or would you cut through the headaches and not let him know. Doesn't matter what the courts do with him later, are you going to sit there and argue the merits of the proper blood type match if he's going ballistic because he over heard you mention the ethnicity of the donor.