Not surprised you never answered the question.

What if the Islamic terrorist on his death bed, had a life saving kidney for your wife, on her's?

I would donate the blood by the way, let him go to court, and let justice have its way with him.

Yes all good questions/moral delemas.

Center is where you can disagree with some, but not hate the rest. Center is where I may have an ideology, but Im willing to look into others to see value. Why do we bomb the crap out of places then walk in and set up medical units and rebuild the cities, schools, infrastructure, etc.? Once the radicals are gone, dont we help the center thinking people that are left?
Radical Islam is not center, radical Christianity is not center. Radical left wing'ers are not center, and radical right wing'ers are not center. Center is an open mind, where left and right ideals can be appreciated and put to good use.

Your right, center is where 'one' see's it. I guess most of the industrialized world sees it differently than some of you guys here.

Yes, they did try to get sharia law put into use, but they were denied. Then the government also removed the use of Jewish law (not sure what its called) also. So were down to just one law, Ontario law. Funny, because Jewish groups backed the Islams bid to get sharia law into the system. Kinda backfired on them.
D.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?