Ryan, you are obviously too stupid to comprehend what I already posted about the origins of Eugenics. Or too dishonest to admit that you are both wrong and ignorant. Why should I keep repeating facts that you refuse to acknowledge? Go back and try to actually read without your Liberal blinders on.

Of course you would believe that your mainstream media links are absolutely true. You probably still think that Brian Williams was truthful, even after he confessed... just like your mentor King Brown. Dan Rather too! But King would be very disappointed that you admitted to lying to us about being Conservative. King never admits to a lie even when caught red-handed and quoted in his own words.

You have a lot to learn about being a Liberal liar. But I have faith in you. Maybe you should imagine relationships with important people to regain the credibility you pissed away... sitting down I guess. You will have no fun with me. Way out of your league. What an assh*le.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.