Oh, keith you crack me up.

Jims quote is still bogus. You still insist on saying it may have been misattributed to Sanger! Well, we cant prove she didnt say it. Youre side-splitting funny.

This voluntary mind game you play to allow yourself to think what you want to think is hilarious. No amount of fact, truth, reason, logic, or empiricism will convince you to change you thinking. For you the key to "winning" the debate is not found in truths and facts, but through, emotion, mockery, and insult. Youre a lot like a progressive liberal.

Its fun to see a fanatic on full display.

How many times are you going to cite those same extremist pro-life blogs as reliable sources? Three extremist blogs are more believable than mainstream news outlets. Lol. Show me any publican with an editorial board that backs your claims. I hear the sound of crickets.

Go find some sane pro-life sources to straighten you out. Youre going to be in a state when you see them citing Guttmacher research. Lol, its a giant conspiracy.

So eugenics doesn't have Michigan origins? Where did it get its traction then? This should be fun.