Originally Posted By: King Brown
Liberalism is trending partly because of good strategy, Jim. FDR was repeating an old maxim of successful politicians of all stripes

Another is to let the to-be-pitied hang themselves with their repetitive malicious misrepresentations, all spite and bile.

Are you again trying to twist things King? What pisses you off more than anything is when I quote you verbatim. That is why you decided to pretend to ignore me. You said I put words in your mouth, but I put YOUR OWN words in your mouth, and you don't like it.

FDR's maxim which you admire so much is indeed one that has made many dishonest politicians successful. You call it a "Punk's Game" when it isn't going your way, and "successful strategy" when it is. Would you care to explain? I didn't think so.

I love your choice of the word "misrepresentations". That's a real laugher coming from you. You have spent years here misrepresenting yourself in a manner that would embarrass even Brian Williams. Isn't that right Mr. Award Winning Winemaker, close friend and confidant of JFK, RFK, MLK, and lunch-date mate of Jackie Kennedy? It's hilarious to have a complete and total fraud like you accusing others of malicious misrepresentation when that has been the theme of your whole life.

You also don't like that I dedicated a complete thread to collecting and re-posting all of your anti-gun, anti NRA quotes, and your own words of support for anti-gunners and infringements upon our 2nd Amendment. It is spite. I admit that. I despise lying anti-gun trolls who act like they are on our side, but actually are stabbing us in the back.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.