Ryan, you only see what you want to see. I never said that there were no practitioners or promoters of Eugenics in Michigan, or in other states for that matter. But I did provide evidence that Eugenics was practiced in ancient Greece and elsewhere long before the United States was ever founded. I told you that defense lawyers for Nazis in the Nuremburg War Crimes trials attempted to use U.S. Eugenics to exonerate and excuse the actions of the Nazi defendants, but it didn't work for them. Sorry ace, but it isn't working for you either.

Now in true Libtard fashion, you think you can make your false information go away by sticking to your guns and ridiculing me instead of manning up and admitting your errors. And you also do the "Dance of the Gnomoron" and simply waltz away from your precious Washington Post article that was full of made-up statistics and written by someone who was paid millions of dollars by Planned Parenthood. Then you go on to ridicule alternate studies of the locations of Planned Parenthood facilities that relied on actual census data to show their close proximity to minority populations centers. I knew you wouldn't eat crow or admit you were wrong. You'd have to have some spine to do that. Jim is quite correct to note the similarities to you and the dishonest King Brown. He must be smiling to know that after he is gone, his hypocritical and dishonest Liberal Left agenda will be carried on.

All you have to cling to is one quote that has been popularly misattributed to Margaret Sanger. I have noted that she didn't say those words, at least in print, but she certainly associated with the man who actually said them, and voiced the same sentiments herself. By the way, there is a difference between the words "AN" and "AND". At first I thought it was just a typo, but after 25 pages, it becomes obvious that you don't know.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.