Jim, isn't the membership of this forum open to all who want to join, regardless of country of origin? Seems to me we have Americans, Russians, the Brits, various Europeans and a number from down under. Without defending the essence of King's post, why wouldn't he have a right to try to influence the membership? I do. You do. Everyone on here does.

It's not a forum that is exclusive to Americans. I suppose Dave could make it that way, but he hasn't yet. My understanding is that it is open to anyone who wants to sign up. Black, white, liberal, conservative....whoever. Mind you, the general subject matter mostly self selects in our favour.

I know that sometimes it's hard for some Americans to remember that there are other people in the world....but it's true. In fact, we non Americans often have our own laws and customs that can be different than American law, and sometimes even think and behave differently than Americans.

The reason I first posted in misfires was to alert Americans and anyone else who was listening, to the folly of accommodating the anti gun zealots. Because I thought the Canadian experience might be enlightening for some. I think there is value in hearing the experiences of others. Sometimes we can learn from them, regardless of where they originate.

Americans have yet to corner the market on experience, smarts and effectiveness. You guys are good, I'll give you that....but not everyone else is completely useless.

I don't mind you crapping all over King about what he says or doesn't say. But you overstep the bounds when you paint all of us one way and all of you another. The obvious folly of that behavior is evident when we consider the frequency with which you and I agree compared to the constant issues you have with your fellow Americans like say....SKB, lately RyanF and a host of others. Rarely are generalizations accurate or effective when trying to make a point.

BTW, where is "here"....as in "Another Libtard idiot who doesn't even live here" Would that be the great state of Kalifornia that I hear some much positive stuff about or Massachusetts or Minnesota?

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia