Ryan:

How does the fact that Rockefeller and Ford and Carnegie were racist somehow prove that Sanger wasn't and Planned Parenthood isn't.

Ms. Sanger put much effort into campaigning for a racist model of eugenics. Her primary aim was to reduce the population of Blacks. The same model was embraced by the German eugenicists who later added mass murder of those they deemed genetically undesirable to their eugenicist tool bag.

Sanger's racist model of eugenics was adopted by Planned Parenthood, and just like the German Nazis, Planned Parenthood added mass murder to the tools they use to control the black population. And, like Margaret Sanger, they have been very careful not to show the disparate impact it has had on Black babies. Planned Parenthood kills Black babies at a per capita rate that is 700% of the per capita rate it kills White babies. That is racist. But find that rate I just quoted anywhere. I had to calculate it by taking digging out racial profiles of the legally aborted (about 36% of the aborted are Black) and then applying that to the percentage of Black citizens (13%). Then the same numbers for Whites.

So Sanger's eugenics were racist in theory with a stated intent to reduce the number of US citizens that were Black. Her eugenics program, now enhanced by Planned Parenthood's adoption of abortion, is racist in action as it reduces the percentage of our citizens that are Black. So both the intent and the consequence of Sanger's and Planned Parenthood's eugenics program is racist. Just like Herr Hitler's.

Planned Parenthood and Margaret Sanger have been embraced by Hillary Clinton.

So, I say again, what would be the reaction today if Jeb Bush said "I admire Fritz Kuhn enormously, his courage, his tenacity, his vision..." while accepting an award from the American Nazi Party.

So Jim and the religious right are hypocrites? So is the rest of humanity, including Ms. Clinton, the late Ms. Sanger, and that portion of the population that points out racism in those it disagrees with but concurrently defends Sanger, Planned Parenthood, and Clinton.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/12/15 01:30 PM.

I am glad to be here.