Hi Gil:

Before I took up the argument on this thread I Googled the quote. Snopes hadn't and still hasn't called BS on the quote. That I could find, they have not addressed it at all.

This site came up in the Google search:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/hillary-clinton-said-she-admires-margaret-sanger/

I clicked the first video and at about 1:45 into the video Hillary says exactly what Jim's graphic says she said. The first part of the video is of Hillary testifying before congress, and when she is asked about the Planned Parenthood speech she walks back her comments about Sanger by bringing in Thomas Jefferson, describing him as both a great man and flawed man since he was a slave holder. I have not found a complete transcript or video of Ms. Clinton's address to Planned Parenthood after receiving the award from Planned Parenthood. Maybe she had a caveat in her praise of Sanger in that speech outside the video clip I found.

After your post I watched the video again. I don't see any indication of Hillary's lips saying something different than the sound track, ie dubbed in sound over video.

Maybe you have found something I couldn't find.

Perhaps you have something else.

But barring that, the graphic in Jim's original post is accurate. And it is accurate whether Jim is a saint or he suffers from all the faults you attribute to him.

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/12/15 12:47 PM.

I am glad to be here.