Mike,
I did call out Jim for being a racist on the offending thread.

So is planned parenthood rounding up pregnant black woman who want to become mothers and forcing them to abort? If so, I had not heard of that. I was under the impression that most who seek abortion are not ready to raise a child. I think young black women make poor choices regarding sexual and reproductive health and at a much higher rate than the non-Latino white population.

Can you you show me where you have seen a real link between illegal Latino immigrants negatively impact poor blacks? Are poor blacks lining up to work in agriculture fields to pick the crops and being denied jobs? I think the high unemployment in black communities has little to do with illegal Latino immigration. I could be wrong. If so, point me to something to read on the matter.

What I find ironic is that Republicans continue to shun the fastest growing segment of the population. That the Democrats would try to lure the Hispanic vote in through amnesty and loosening immigration restrictions does not shock me in the least. Does it you? At some point as matter of practicality I feel the Republicans must embrace immigration reform. The system is broke, something needs to change. Do you really think we can round up tens of millions of people and ship them home? I don't see it happening under any administration.

Two interesting and complex issues Mike but in my mind hardly racism.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns