pre ww2 Ithaca 37.. nice.......what gauge? choke? barrel length??....

BTW...I get one of those pensions.. 31yrs......love it....will start SS next Feb....Well to do folks and corporations don't like pensions for working class people.. tough shet....
Corporate leaders and the "well to do" will tell you, you should save for your retirement but barely pay their workers enough to live on..Good luck with that....our pension is funded by the company and a percentage of the employees individual earnings.....and is fully funded because the union saw to it that it was...was spelled out in the contract how much each would put into the fund..with changes built in for funding during a good or poor market... .....nothing is perfect but this is working and lets us older workers retire with a livable income to make room to hire young employees....

this rich/poor thing has been going on since the beginning of time...don't think it will end anytime soon...I just think that anyone working a 40hr a week job should make a livable wage with health insurance...and if you don't want to risk employees trying to get a union established, some sort of retirement plan....
Like I said its a conflict going on since the beginning....I don't loose any sleep over it...but then Iv got a pension and own some guns.... whistle

gunut