Originally Posted By: ed good
wheres da beef?

You have it backwards Ed. We don't need to prove anything. We have your history.

You are the one came asking questions, wondering why poor Ed gets picked on. So I told you. As have others. Clearly and unequivocally. If you don't like our answers, I get that. I wouldn't if they were said about me. But your inane protests just make it worse. Either shut up for a while and start adopting better business practices or go away. Those are your choices for avoiding getting trashed here.

Otherwise, and I suspect this is the route you will go because deep down inside we all know you are really just an internet troll, you will continue to run your business the way you have, you will continue to post idiocies here (occasionally you post something worth while but it's barely worth weeding through all the crap to find) and you will continue to find a hostile audience here.

I think, like those little 20 something girls with daddy issues that end up working the pole, there is something about being treated badly that gets you off. Whatever floats your boat, Ed.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia