Lying to us... posting intentionally inaccurate and/or misleading statistics... and bloviating and pretending to be something that you are not is the height of rudeness and disrespect. So is hypocrisy.

Dishonesty is not civility. Respect is earned, not automatically conferred upon you just because you reach some magical age.

Speaking of dishonesty, this is the first time that you have claimed that old Ed Lander used a potters kiln for controlled heat. Those grotesque bullseye colors will not result from putting a receiver or action in a kiln. They come from the very localized heat of an acetylene torch. The one I especially got a kick out of was the Parker you sold on Gunbroker that you said was recolored to "duplicate" Parker case colors, and that in your opinion, the work was done by DelGrego. You must have been talking about the "other" DelGrego... the one on crack.

What do you call it when someone is so totally dishonest that they actually begin to believe their own lies? I think it's a pathological liar. I don't think you're up to King's level yet, but you are getting there.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.