well, keith, about 30 years ago i did build a couple of muzzle loading rifles...two was enough for me to find out that i did not have the patience to do that kind of work...still have erm. still shoot erm now and then...but they aint pretty.

an, old ed did recolor shotgun receivers for me and others. but, i do not think he used a torch for heat. i think he used a potters kiln for controlled heat. but, so what? some like his case colors. others do not. over the years, i have sold several guns with recolored receivers, done by old ed and others. never had a complaint about old eds work.

and there should be no place on this fine forum for lies, rudeness and personal attacks. those who do so, while hiding behind false names, are cowardly individuals lacking in maturity, courage and character...

however, bullshit and fairy tales can be entertaining and certainly civil in their discourse....

sadly, what is lacking here are individuals skilled in the art of debate...too many here take issue with anothers view and instead of presenting an opposing view, they resort to insult and rude personal attack...sorta child like.

and say what you will about da king...but, i have never known him to be rude or disrespectful to others here...sorry, i cant say the same about you, or myself for that matter...

Last edited by ed good; 05/03/15 12:54 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...