Ed, the problem is that this is a forum dedicated to the understanding, care and use of fine SxS guns. It is populated by people who are concerned with the understanding, care and use of fine SxS guns.

And because of that they know, I repeat....they know, that you are not concerned with the understanding, care and use of fine SxS guns.

Now you, in the tradition of used car salesmen everywhere, may be fine with how you sell guns. You've got the little lot off Main street, selling lemons to those whose cash or credit may be a little lacking (to stretch the used car salesman analogy a little farther). You haven't broken any laws (that we know of) and you have customers for your wares.

But we aren't your customers. We aren't interested in the lemons you've slathered with Bondo before a quickie paint job that will be peeling in three week. We are what you might call "informed" buyers.

So my suggestion to you is if you don't like the way you are treated here, you have two simple choices.....clean up your gun sales act in such a way that we do find you and your business and gun restoration practices acceptable or leave here and don't come back.

The choice is up to you. I suspect all here who you feel tormented by would be fine with whichever choice you make.

Last edited by canvasback; 05/02/15 09:49 PM. Reason: spelling

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia