No more comments about your heroes and legends Craig, I promised.

We began talking about corruption and the current Hillary scandal. I believe you mentioned how she will get special treatment in the MSM. That prompted my Fox comment which seems to have stung very deeply. No chance of me challenging old Rupert, he has way more bucks than I do. My uncle knew him very well in the 1980's. He had only good things to say about Rupert. Me, I tend to get my news from a variety a tainted sources, none of which are on the Television. I do not get TV reception where I live so have to read or listen to the radio. Old fashioned, I know. I tend to read my news from the BBC, the AFP and an assortment of other news outlets.

I am hardly saying I am polar opposite from you Craig, apparently you can not read. What I have said multiple times, and for some reason you seem to need to twist, is that both parties are loaded with corruption and each has its problems. It is much a problem with Robert Mendez as it is with Aaron Shock. I said from the beginning Hillary would end up testifying in front of congress over this and you somehow construe that as a defense of her? What kind of logic is that? I would think we would have much common ground in actuality but the premise that one party is somehow free of graft and corruption while the other is relatively saintly is not one I'm buying into. In that respect I remain firmly and fiercely independent, thank you for noticing. Once again....the problems come from both parties, both directions. Twist away......

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns