But King, it's the reason that you don't care to engage certain people at certain times that's so amusing and tells us so much about you.

In my case, you made the false claim that I put words in your mouth after I had quoted you verbatim... (that's word-for-word, for SKB). Later you made the equally false claim that I had "dishonoured" your father, when nothing could be further from the truth.

You also dance away from other people at various times when they catch you in a lie or confront your bullshit. You can never admit it when you are wrong, and you think we'll all forget your Lies or Anti-Gun rhetoric when you just disappear for a day or two, or just bow out of a particular thread. A fresh case in point is your non-response to Brian in reference to his position on deserters like Bergdahl which was 180 degrees out of phase with your typical Libtard Leftist crap. Brian made Obama look like the incompetent that he is, and there was no way you could parse it differently... so you dance away from it.

You are the most dishonest, disingenuous, hypocritical person to ever soil this board. And you don't like it that's it's being illuminated. The most egregious rudeness here is from you telling us Lies in order to advance your Leftist agenda. Why don't you tell everyone that Jim is ignoring you because he is disgusted with you and your incessant Lies and Bullshit... and tired of trying to get a pathological prevaricator (you) to admit that he was presenting falsehoods.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.