Originally Posted By: King Brown
I am not an apologist for anything he's done. Making a billion on a British treasury mistake is small change, however, compared to what New York financiers did to America and overseas in the deepest recession of which the world is barely in half-recovery, and Big Oil threatening another with the world awash in oil.

As for altruism---always a suspect word for me---he is said to have contributed $7 billion to education, health and other "progressive" causes. Conservative philanthropists are generous with their money as well.

making a Billion on an British Treasury mistake is an extreme understatement of what he did and what he almost did to the British economy.

I want to know what "little oil" is. If we have Big Oil we must have "Little Oil" also. Are they not as bad?

If "he is said to have contributed $7 billion to education, health and other "progressive" causes" well then , Hitler spent billions on education, health and other causes so I guess he shouldn't be ridiculed either.

If you want to trivialize what Soros did "compared to what New York financiers did to America and overseas in the deepest recession of which the world is barely in half-recovery," then you are open to the comparison between Hitler's spending/ causes and Soros causes/programs/agenda. After all, Hitler had the German peoples best interests at heart. We wont focus on his negatives, just what he did to bring back the German economy , the morale of the country, nationalism, world standing. etc.

Cant have your cake and eat it too!!!

Last edited by Brian; 01/26/15 05:02 PM.

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member